The Orchard Centre is an ‘open access’ sexual health clinic based in the Divette Wing at Princess Elizabeth Hospital, Guernsey. People with sexual health concerns can simply attend for an appointment without being referred by their doctor. We aim to provide sexual health services that are high quality, supportive and safe, delivered within a safe and clean environment that use the latest technology.
Our vision is for all Islanders to enjoy good sexual health.
Who can use the Orchard Centre?
Anybody can come to the Orchard Centre. We offer you a choice of making an appointment or attending a “walk in” session, where you can turn up without an appointment. We are able to offer access to sexual health services for people with physical and learning disabilities.
All services are free and completely confidential.
We try to see everyone within 48 hours of contacting the Orchard Centre.
We provide a full range of sexual health services including:
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing and treatment
- Treatment for all sorts of sexually transmitted infections
- Advice and information on sexual health
- Safer sex advice
- Advice about relationships
- Free condoms
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy testing
- Treatment for people with vulval pain or genital skin problems.
- HIV counselling and testing
- Follow-up care for people who are HIV positive using UK National Guidelines for HIV treatment.
- Services for people who think they may have come into contact with someone with HIV in the last 72 hours. If the Orchard Centre is not open, contact the Emergency Department at the Princess Elizabeth Hospital.
- Treatment for hepatitis B and C infections using UK National Guidelines.