If you have a medical condition or disability which means you require care in order to live at home, you may be able to claim benefit.

If you are providing care for someone living at home you may be eligible to claim a carer’s allowance.  In order to claim these benefits, you need to be registered with Social Security and fulfil the required residential qualification.