The purpose built nursery at Footes Lane opened in October 2016. It can hold up to 103 children per day and has 4 different rooms:
- Baby Room – 3 months to 14 months (1:3 staff to child ratio), we can hold 18 babies per day in this room.
- Tweeny Room – 14 months to 2 years (1:3 staff to child ratio), we can hold 21 children per day in this room.
- Inbetweeny Room – 2-3 years (1:4 staff to child ratio), we can hold 24 children per day in this room.
- Pre-School Room – 3-5 years (1:8 staff to child ratio), we can hold 40 children per day in this room.
What’s Included in your price ?
– All meals (breakfast, snack, lunch (hot meal), dinner (hot meal).
– All activities
– Children’s development learning journeys
– Trips out on our mini bus
– Sign language lessons with Steph Black (Inbetweeny and Pre-School children only)
– Swimming lessons at Beau Sejour
– French lessons each week
– Mini chefs cookery classes ……… And lots more!
All staff are DBS checked and trained in first aid, food hygiene, child protection and manual handling, as well as continuing to learn new skills along the way through various courses to keep up to date.
For more information, please give Judith or Sophie a call to book in for a show around on 01481 259948 or 07781 159948 or you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org