First Contact Health provide a range of services for your muscle and joint needs. We aim to provide the best in diagnostic and treatment plans.
- A diagnostic suite with an extremity MRI machine and ultrasound scanner.
- Highly experienced physiotherapists and sports therapist for the treatment of your pain, improving your mobility and getting you fit again.
- Specialist equipment designed to help you exercise, whether you are recovering from injury, have arthritic joints or poor circulation.
Alter G Treadmill
The benefits of exercising on a treadmill at a reduced body weight include:
- Returning to exercise quicker following injury.
- Building strength in muscles affected by arthritic joints
- Weight loss with less impact on joints
- Improved circulation, particularly in diabetes and vascular disease
- Improved balance and mobility
The Alter G can be booked as a standalone exercise or incorporated into a general program depending on your needs.
Block bookings are available to make the cost of this specialist exercise more accessible.