This section details the financial support which may be available to you if your husband or wife passes away.

We understand that dealing with bereavement can be an extremely difficult and emotional time. This page provides relevant information about the financial support which may be available but if you want to discuss your situation or you have any questions, please phone the Pensions & Allowances helpline on 222506 or call in to Social Security.

You will be able to receive these benefits providing your husband or wife was registered with Social Security and satisfied the relevant contribution conditions.

The website link also has information about Death Grants.

Share this...

Print this page

Location: St Peter Port

Address: Edward T. Wheadon House, Le Truchot, St Peter Port

Phone: 01481 222500

Claim this page

If you are part of this organisation and would like to update this listing then please create an account