The states Hearing & Vision Sensory Support Service work with children and young people aged between 0 and 19 in the home, pre-school and mainstream and special school settings.
Based at Le Murier School, they are able to provide advice to schools in relation to some children’s physical and sensory needs.
- Support and advice to families and schools
- Assessment, intervention programmes, classroom instruction, ongoing monitoring and reporting
- Training for teachers and staff
- A link with many other outreach programmes, government agencies, care providers, as well as local and national societies
- Specialist support for individual needs
For more information or if you are worried about your child’s hearing or vision please see GOV.GG