GAP is a partnership between Autism Guernsey and the National Autistic Society (Guernsey branch). We are here to understand and respond to the needs of our local autism community.
Our aim is to:
- Support individuals to access the services they need, whether these are within the community or autism specific.
- Signpost individuals to available services and identify any gaps in provision.
- Offer guidance to overcome barriers such as an unaddressed diagnosis and delayed intervention of support.
- Provide access to a library of information and resources about autism.
- Offer a safe and friendly place to speak confidentially with someone who understands autism.
You can find out more about the Guernsey Autism Partnership in this leaflet.