Access for All works in partnership with the community to improve accessibility, in its widest context, for islanders and visitors alike.
Who is the Access for All Group?
- Ambassadors for accessibility in Guernsey
- User group of disabled islanders reviewing the communities Places, Information, Activities and services to ensure we increase accessibility in its widest form
What does Access for All do?
- Encouraging access best practice (not minimum standard) for Guernsey
- Enabling impairment groups to be involved early and engage in change to increase accessibility in the island
- Encouraging early assessment to reduce time, cost and ensure best practice
- Signposting to current access best practice, laws, guidance and standards
- Sharing examples of good practice
Our website you can find:
Places – Here you will find information on physical access. Whether you are refurbishing a place and want tips on accessibility, converting office space or looking for an accessible restaurant this page will assist.
Information – offers help on writing accessible leaflets, printed material, web design and video.
Activities – Here you will find infomation on activities in Guernsey. Whether you are visiting the island or a resident we will signpost to the different accessible activities on the island.
Services – Here you will find infomation on accessible places and sites in Guernsey. Whether you have a particular disability or you are simply looking for how to make information on your business more accessible then we can help.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) provides links to key questions you may have, such as who to contact about physical access issues or access training.
Projects: information about some of the projects we have covered recently.