If you are a parent or carer and believe your child is in need of additional support you can contact the Multi-Agency Support Hub (MASH) to discuss your concerns and find out what support is available: 01481 723182.

If a child you know is at risk of immediate harm, call the Police on 999 0r 112

The MASH can direct you to the most appropriate services for support, can organise multi-agency support if needed and can identify if social work support is required.

You can also access support services through your GP, or other health or education professionals (like health visitors, school nurses and teachers) who can refer for specialist support.

For more information see the Islands Safeguarding Children Partnership website.

Share this...

Print this page

Address: Multi Agency Support Hub Swissville, The Rohais, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 1FB

Phone: 01481 723182

Claim this page

If you are part of this organisation and would like to update this listing then please create an account