Providing specialist Paediatric Physiotherapy for Babies; Children & Young People age 0-18 years, in the Bailiwick of Guernsey.
Physiotherapy can help with physical problems including:
- Developmental delay of motor skills
- Neurological conditions affecting movement (e.g. cerebral palsy or muscular dystrophy)
- Difficulties with balance, coordination or walking.
- Orthopaedic & Musculoskeletal problems (problems with joints, bones, muscle)
- Rehabilitation after illness, injury or surgery
- Respiratory &/or Cardiac conditions (eg Cystic Fibrosis)
Children can be referred to us by a Paediatrician, Health Visitor, School Nurse, other Health Professional or SENCO.
Drop in Assessment Service held at Lukis House for children under the age of 5, whose parents are concerned about their child’s physical development. This is a free service and no referral is needed.
Information on dates & times is available from Lukis House or your Health Visitor.
Please see GOV.GG for more information.