Life’s problems can affect our health and wellbeing. Medication alone can’t always make things better.
Bailiwick Social Prescribing is a free scheme linking people with sources of non-medical support, based on ‘what matters to you’, helping to improve health and wellbeing.
How Can We Help You?
Our professionally trained Link Workers meet with you face-to-face or speak to you over the phone. Together during free sessions our Link Workers will:
- Listen to you and discuss issues you’re facing
- Explore what is important for you
- Find trusted local activities and services which are free or low cost
- Give you support to access them
Support To Help You Feel Better
- Advice around opportunities to be more active
- Arts, music, outdoors, creative activities and social connection
- Housing, benefits and financial support and advice
- Employment, learning and volunteering
- Befriending, counselling, and emotional support groups
You can be referred to Bailiwick Social Prescribing by an IslandHealth or Healthcare Group GP, and other practice staff who are experts at identifying need.
As the scheme expands people can be referred by other health professionals, organisations and agencies, family, friends, or themselves.
For more information, please visit the website – https://bsp.org.gg