Life’s problems can affect our health and wellbeing. Medication alone can’t always make things better.
Bailiwick Social Prescribing is a free scheme linking people with sources of non-medical support, based on ‘what matters to you’, helping to improve health and wellbeing.
How Can We Help You?
Our professionally trained Link Workers meet with you face-to-face or speak to you over the phone. Together during free sessions our Link Workers will:
- Listen to you and discuss issues you’re facing
- Explore what is important to you
- Empower you to discover your strengths
- Help you find free or low-cost activities</li
- Give you support to access them
- Help overcome any barriers</li
Support To Help You Feel Better
- Advice around opportunities to be more active
- Arts, music, outdoors, creative activities and social connection
- Housing, benefits and financial support and advice
- Employment, learning and volunteering
- Befriending, counselling, and emotional support groups
You can be referred to Bailiwick Social Prescribing by your GP, Nurse or other health professionals and, as the scheme expands, by our partners. You will eventually be able to self-refer yourself or a family member or friend..
As the scheme expands people can be referred by other health professionals, organisations and agencies, family, friends, or themselves.
For more information, please visit the website – https://bsp.org.gg